Uploaded with ImageShack.us le canzoni dei mode :: Example For Answering Job Interview Question: What Did You L
Indice del forum  
 Portale •  Blog •  Album •  FAQ  •  Cerca  •  Lista degli utenti  •  Gruppi utenti   •  Calendario   •  Registrati  •  Pannello Utente  •  Messaggi Privati  •  Login
  FlashChat  •  Statistiche  •  Links  •   Downloads  •   Commenti karma  •  TopList  •  Guestbook  •  Topics recenti  •  Vota Forum
Example For Answering Job Interview Question: What Did You L
Utenti che stanno guardando questo topic:0 Registrati,0 Nascosti e 0 Ospiti
Utenti registrati: Nessuno

Nuovo Topic   Rispondi    Indice del forum -> off topic
PrecedenteInvia Email a un amico.Utenti che hanno visualizzato questo argomentoSalva questo topic come file txtVersione stampabileMessaggi PrivatiSuccessivo
Autore Messaggio
Mims

Appassionato
Appassionato

Iscritti

italy
MessaggioInviato: 03 Dic 2019 04:55:54    Oggetto:  Example For Answering Job Interview Question: What Did You L
Descrizione:

Example For Answering Job Interview Question: What Did You Like Least About Your Last Job? Business Articles | April 20
, 2008
One of the purposes of the question is to find out if you are going to be satisfied in this job. If you are not prepared to answer this question, you may catch yourself in a trap.

This question is somewhat of a trap, because it asks for a negative answer. If you haven't given it some thought
, you may blurt out something about your boss or the company, and talk yourself right out of a job. One of the purposes of the question is to find out if you are going to be satisfied in this job. If you were dissatisfied before, you may be dissatisfied again if the circumstances are similar.

Three candidates answers:

Roopal - "I didn't have enough challenges. After a while
, all the projects became repetitive and the same. I thrive on challenge."

Interviewer's thoughts - "A lot of the tasks here are repetitive. What makes her think she will like it here any better? Will we be able to keep her challenged?"

Kevin - "Lack of stability. After three company acquisitions, I had five bosses in three years. I couldn't take it any longer. What I am looking for is stability in a job and company."

Interviewer's thoughts - "While our company is stable now, there are no guarantees about the future. This guy sounds like he may have some burn out and flexibility issues.

Barry - "In my last job
, my boss was overbearing and wouldn't let me do my job. If she didn't like they way I was doing something she'd criticize me."

Interviewer's thoughts - "Could he work with me as a supervisor? How would he react if I had to critique his work? He sounds like he could be a problem to supervise."

Focus

When you answer the question, it is best to focus on tasks rather than talking about company politics or people.

"I've given this question some thought, and overall I have been very satisfied with my jobs. I've been able to work with some really interesting people. I have to admit that I did have a job where there was an inordinate amount of paper work. Because working with people is my strength
, the paper work really bogged me down at times."

Notice the word "inordinate" Not normal paper work, but unusually large amount, keeping you from doing what you do best: working with people.

Exercise

Make a list of the times in your past jobs when you have been dissatisfied; times when you didn't look forward to going to work
, when you "hated" what you were doing. Was it the nature of the work or the office environment that were making you dissatisfied? Spend some time looking at your list for patterns. Are there some projects that recur on your list; some situations that you don't want to get into again? This exercise will help you identify areas to watch for and to ask questions about during the interview.

"What percentage of this job will be travel?"

"What are some of the specific tasks and responsibilities of this job?"

Job satisfaction

When you can identify the factors that give you job satisfaction, as well as the factors that were unpleasant or tedious for you, you can determine if this is the right job for you. It is a known fact that people perform best when they are doing something they enjoy. Thinking about the answer to this question is an opportunity for you to identify what you want - doing the things you like to do best
, as well as what you don't want.

Article Tags: Paper Work

The survey shows that result that people wish to online and easy source of communication where application should be open source and easy to connect with any person. The free live chat software for websites is a need of this era where Android phone and different devices are available in market that is very easy to access this website online for different purpose like chatting, watching movie, download many things etc. There is a lot of shopping cart example solutions present free live chat software. There are paid versions as well which have a few added features but I would advocate the essential versions for starters in order to save cost after all
, the basic version gets the job done and it free.

The best free live chat software for website is very easy and faster way to sharing pictures, videos and text from one source to another source. In other terms, by present your consumers and simple to find and easy to use foundation of aid with the services or products that you have to offer you will reinforce their decision to purchase from you. These free live chat website is very valuable and amazing for better promotion with chat.

The free live chat software for website is of course free and its practice is real time. Arranged
, a commercial would not be able to make employ of it all the time but the time tired attending to customers via this tool can potentially raise change rates, provided the customer is content with the level of service available but do not just use this software to answer customer examination.

You can also use it to bring together information to get improved your site and cut down on customer鈥檚 study and thus making their shopping knowledge on your site more enjoyable. This is particularly true when it comes to consumers who are not tech knowledge who know that they will most likely require aid. By offering they access to an open source live support chat they will not have to be concerned about having any harms since they know exactly how to find just right and easy help to their harms if they have any which will help resolve their mind. There are very useful to take services of free live chat software for website; because this is very amazing for business dealings with experience of better shopping site online.

Total Views: 144Word Cou.
Torna in cima
Profilo Messaggio privato
Adv

MessaggioInviato: 03 Dic 2019 04:55:54    Oggetto: Adv

Torna in cima
Mostra prima i messaggi di:   
Nuovo Topic   Rispondi    Indice del forum -> off topic Tutti i fusi orari sono GMT + 1 ora
Pagina 1 di 1

Vai a: